Thursday, September 23, 2004

Fan Mail

When I first started blogging, I was a little anxious about receiving the ugly email other bloggers and web authors seem to have to deal with. It was a while before I even put up any email address for contact. What little mail I have gotten has actually been messages of support and/or people looking for more information. Bob (who got me started blogging - so you can blame him) told me at the outset not to worry about the rippers, because that's when you know your blog is successful....If that's true, I think this calls for a celebration. It's not generated from the blog, but from my website...

...my first GOPugnant email...

I saw your website . You are a sad sack of shit. Bush is going to win.

Bill07407@aol.com

If Bush doesn't win, am I not a sad sack of shit? No, that's probably not conditional, is it?

At this point, I'm not confident that it will be better in the long run for the whole world if the Asshole wins or loses. Anyway, it's a good reminder for me to again thank all of you who are reading and supporting my blogging habit. Thank you for being. Thank you for thinking. And many blessings to you all.

M


Correction: I take that back about Bob. It was TJ at POAC who told me how to judge success. But it was still Bob who started me blogging. Thanks to both guys for the wonderful (and necessary) moral and technical support. And for tirelessly working on their own websites of illumination. And thanks to those of you who send links and stories. Keep that information circulating. The only hope for an improved society is to expose its secrets and keep the populace well-informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment